Thursday, February 13, 2014

Real Men wear Pink, and KILL ZOMBIES.

real men wear pink.

and kill zombies.



keep calm and kill zombies tee shirts
keep calm and kill zombies tee shirts by Caliburr
Browse Keep T-Shirts




Admit it, a pink shirt doesn't exactly scream manly to you.  Not at first, is what you should say now.  Because certainly no one but a man would keep calm and kill them damn zombies.  Caliburr has done us men proud here by demanding that no panic be suffered.

Yes troops, stay calm.  And kill zombies.  Because if you don't - you'd better bet your sweet butt that I'm gonna shoot you in the foot and make sure I get away while they snack on your McRibs.  And the whole time, I'll be wearing my pink shirt.  Cause I am a god damn man, and that's how I roll.

You hear me, zombies?  I swear by my pretty pink shirt that I will stay calm, and bust a cap in your zombie brain pans.  Do me a favor, too.  Be those nice and slow Walking Dead zombies.  If you guys start running at me full speed like those damn zombies in World War Z, this shirt might have to read something different, about pissin yourself.

That's right.  I'm getting this shirt.
Drew De Jesus
gotta love that humor
Screen printed T-Shirts

No comments:

Post a Comment